Extension available here https://github.com/ajourquin/module-disable-customer
This extension for Magento 2 allows you to disable a customer from admin.
Once a customer is disabled he cannot log in on storefront anymore.
A message is displayed that the account is disabled when trying to log in.
You can view the current status of an account under “Personal Information“
section in “Customer view” in admin panel.
composer require ajourquin/module-disable-customer
- Backup your database
- Unzip the archive
- Place the content of the archive under MAGENTO_ROOT/app/code/
- Then run
Disable / Enable a customer account
- Connect to the Magento admin
- Go to Customers > All customers
- Select the customer to disable/enable
- Click on “Account Informations” tab, then switch on/off “Account disabled” field to your needs.
If installed with composer
bin/magento module:uninstall -r Ajourquin_DisableCustomer
If installed with archive
- Delete the folder MAGENTO_ROOT/app/code/Ajourquin/DisableCustomer
- Drop column ‘is_disabled’ in ‘customer_entity’ table